WoodEvo™ warrants to the original purchaser of the WoodEvo’s products that WoodEvo products shall be free from material manufacturing defects and shall not splinter, rot, split, or suffer structural damage from termites or fungal decay under normal use and proper service conditions, and according to the WoodEvo Installation Guidelines. WoodEvo™ is protected by a 25-year warranty. WoodEvo’s warranty will be twenty-five (25) years from the original purchase date.
Suppose a defect occurs within the applicable warranty period. In that case, the purchaser shall send proof of original purchase, pictures or other evidence of the defective items, and a description of the claimed defect to the original purchased authorised retail store or the following email address: [email protected]. Suppose conforming by an authorised WoodEvo representative of the defect. Defective products will be replaced.
- Improper installation of WoodEvo products.
- Failure to comply with written instructions of WoodEvo , local building codes, and applicable laws.
- Movement, distortion, collapse or settling of the ground or the supporting structure upon which WoodEvo Products are installed;
- Any Act of God, including but not limited to flooding, hurricane, lightning, earthquake, tornado, cyclone, hail, wind etc., environmental condition, including mould, mildew, etc.
- Direct or indirect contact with the WoodEvo products of extreme heat sources,
- The application of paints, stains, surface treatments or other chemical substances, including but not limited to clearers or pesticides;
- Improper handling, storage, abuse or neglect of WoodEvo products by the purchaser or any other party;
- Impact from objects;
- Ordinary wear and tear;
- Fading, flaking or other deterioration of any paints, stains or other coatings placed on the WoodEvo Products;
- No warranty is given concerning variations or changes in colour or embossing patterns of WoodEvo products;
- No warranty for non-WoodEvo Products.
- Warranty will not be given to extra modifications, such as Drill tables, Drill chairs, and other drill products.
To process the warranty claim, the purchaser must send to WoodEvo retail, at the address above, in no event later than thirty (30) days after any discovery of a possible nonconforming nature of or other failures of the WoodEvo product, such as the following:
- A copy of the warranty document
- Proof of the original purchase;
- Photos or other supporting evidence of the WoodEvo products
- Original proof of purchase must add the following conditions:
- It must be from an authorised dealer from WoodEvo.
- It must show the original purchase date.
- Must show purchase bill or authorised document from the dealer or trader.
Please Note: Before the claim, the warranty purchase must be informed to the WoodEvo team and make an appointment to visit the site. After, the team will make a warranty claim report. After that, the team will be able to claim your warranty.
Who is covered by this warranty?
This warranty only covers the original purchaser, residential or commercial as may be, of the WoodEvo products noted below; for the limited warranty, the “original purchasers” who were the actual property owners upon which products of WoodEvo were installed.
Care and maintenance
WoodEvo’s products must be stored on a clean, flat surface before installation. It is essential to protect WoodEvo™ decking boards from impacts from heavy or sharp objects while the installation is taking place. Covering the decking boards with a heavy fabric (e.g. canvas) is recommended. It is also recommended that you do not mark with oil pens and coloured pens. We recommend leaving the laying of your new deck until after all other works have been completed. For general cleaning, use soap and water. Do not use harsh chemical cleaners with contents such as bleach, ammonia, petroleum, acid etc.
Order Free Sample
Classy, durable, luxurious, and outdoor-friendly, WoodEvo™ shakes off timber decking to exist in a world of its own. They say seeing is believing. But with WoodEvo™ , seeing is living.
- Scratch Resistent
- EvoShield Technology
- R11 Slip Rating